By attending or participating in any of our services you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions
(1) PRESTIGE DOG GROOMING SCHOOL SERVICES. Upon receipt of advance deposit from the Client, Prestige Dog Grooming School agrees to render services related to education, seminar, and/or training (the “Program”). The scope of services rendered by Prestige Dog Grooming School pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein. Advance deposit in the amount of $700 is non-refundable and will be deductible from tuition.
(2) COMPENSATION. Client agrees to compensate Prestige Dog Grooming School and pay the amount course tuition ($8925.00 – GST Included) and, if applicable, supplies purchased ordered prior to training date. Said amount must be paid in full prior to the date of the training course. Upon full payment of fees, or proof of funding, the Client will receive access to the online portion of the program.
(3) PAYMENT TERMS. Parties agree that the services to be rendered are in the nature of training and education. Client has independently evaluated its ability and sources to pay the Fee, in light of Client’s financial position and circumstances, and verifies that it is able to pay the Fee and will not be unduly burdened by payment of the Fee. Upon execution of this Agreement, Client shall be responsible for the full extent of the Fee, regardless of whether Client completes the full extent of services offered by Prestige Dog Grooming School. Prestige Dog Grooming School shall not be obligated to invoice Client for payments. if paying privately, Prestige Dog Grooming School will provide Client with payment receipts that will be sent via email to the email address on record. Client’s acceptance of this agreement comprises Client’s authorization for all charges set forth in this Agreement on the dates set forth herein. In the event that Client terminates services prior to the completion of the services, Client shall be responsible for the entire Fee set forth herein. Upon execution of this agreement, all payments towards the Fee shall be collectable and non-refundable on the dates set forth herein. If Client fails to complete payments on a product or service purchased at a promotional, early-bird, or bundled price that has expired, Client becomes responsible for the entire full and regular price of the product and/or tuition.
Payment Schedule (i.e. Deposits and Installment plans agreed between Prestige Dog Grooming School and Client – refer to Schedule B)
(4) CHARGEBACKS AND PAYMENT SECURITY. To the extent that Client provides Prestige Dog Grooming School with Credit Card(s) information for payment on Client’s account, Prestige Dog Grooming School shall be authorized to charge Client’s Credit- Card(s) for any unpaid charges on the dates set forth herein. If client uses a multiple- payment plan to make payments to Prestige Dog Grooming School , Prestige Dog Grooming School shall be authorized to make all charges at the time they are due and not require separate authorization in order to do so. If Client uses a payment card that is not in the Client’s name, Client is fully responsible for the payment due in the case the cardholder revokes authorization or pursues a chargeback. Client is responsible for reimbursing the Prestige Dog Grooming School for the chargeback plus any chargeback fees charged by the merchant account, even if the card authorized then charged back is not in the Client’s name. Client is responsible for updating their payment method prior to any due payments if their payment method on file is no longer valid. Client shall not make any chargebacks to Prestige Dog Grooming School account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without Prestige Dog Grooming School prior written consent. Client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on chargebacks and an additional collection fee of 50% of the amount charged back. Client shall not change any of the credit card information provided to Prestige Dog Grooming School without notifying Prestige Dog Grooming School in advance. If Client pursues a chargeback on a course that was purchased on a promotional, early-bird, or bundled price that has expired at the time the chargeback is initiated, Client becomes responsible to reimburse Prestige Dog Grooming school for the full current and regular price of the product and/or tuition.
(5) NO RESALE OF SERVICES PERMITTED. Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Program (including course materials), use of the Program, or access to the Program. This agreement is not transferrable or assignable without the Prestige Dog Grooming School prior written consent.
(6) NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Prestige Dog Grooming School copyrighted and original materials shall be provided to the Client for his/her individual use only. Client shall not be authorized to use any of Prestige Dog Grooming School intellectual for Client’s business purposes. Client shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received from Prestige Dog Grooming School electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of the Prestige Dog Grooming School . All intellectual property, including Prestige Dog Grooming School ’ copyrighted course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Prestige Dog Grooming School . No license to sell or distribute Prestige Dog Grooming School materials is granted or implied.
(7) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using Prestige Dog Grooming School services and enrolling in the Program, Client releases Prestige Dog Grooming School , officers, employers, employees, directors, related entities, trustees, affiliates, and successors from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. The Program is only an educational and/or business training service being provided. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising from these transaction(s). Client agrees that Prestige Dog Grooming School will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Prestige Dog Grooming School ’ services or enrollment in the Program. Client agrees that use of Prestige Dog Grooming School ’ services and enrollment in this Program is at Client’s own risk.
1. Injury to Student: By enrolling in this course, the student accepts all responsibility for their own well being while working on animals and working in the teaching facility. Students agree to use and wear safety equipment and follow safety instructions.
2. Injury to Animal: If a student is to injure an animal in the classroom, as a result of negligence, or failure to follow instruction, resulting in the animal requiring medical attention, the student will be immediately dismissed from the course without refund. If a student is found to be causing more than 2 minor injuries to animals (eg. Clipper burn or nicks) as result of negligence or failure to follow instruction, the student will be immediately dismissed from the course without refund.
3. Damage to Equipment of Property: Any damage done by student as a direct result of negligence or improper respect for the teaching facility or tools provided by the teacher will be the full responsibility of the student to replace or repair. This includes their course-provided equipment.
4. Maintenance of Facility: Each student will be expected to help clean and organize the learning facility at the end of and throughout each school day.
(8) DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEE. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is 100% responsible for her/his progress and results from the Program. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is the one vital element to the Program’s success and that Prestige Dog Grooming School cannot control Client and/or Client’s participation. Client commits to accepting assignments/exercises/sessions presented by Prestige Dog Grooming School and, to the extent that assignments/exercises/sessions require group participation, participating fully for the benefit of all members. If client is unwilling/unable to participate in exercises/assignments/sessions, the contract is terminable at Prestige Dog Grooming School ’ option without recourse or refund of any kind. Prestige Dog Grooming School makes no representations or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding performance of this Agreement other than those specifically enumerated herein. Client accepts that, because of the nature of Prestige Dog Grooming School ’ services and extent of clients’ participation in Prestige Dog Grooming School ’ exercise(s)/recommendation(s), the results experienced by clients significantly vary. Client’s accepts responsibility for such variance. Prestige Dog Grooming School and its affiliates disclaim the implied warranties of titles, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
1. Absence: Any days missed because of illness to a maximum of 2 days without providing a doctor’s note will result in immediate expulsion from the course without a refund.
a. Any days missed due to an emergency more than 2 days missed, without reasonable explanation, will result in immediate expulsion for the course without refund.
b. Any missed days without reasonable notice or explanation excluding the reasons outlined above will result in immediate expulsion from the course without refund.
c. No days will be able to be made up because of illness.
2. Course Contents: The pace at which each student is ready to work is completely dependent on each individual student. One student may be more of a “natural” compared to another. It is at the discretion of the instructor to decide what a student is ready or not ready to do as they progress through the course. Safety is paramount when learning to work with live animals. **Please note hours of practical in class learning may vary depending on level of aptitude.
a. The concepts and theories taught in this course are of the experience and opinion of the teacher. How these concepts and theories are taught are at the discretion of the teacher. If a student, for any reason, disagrees with a concept, theory or method in which it is taught, the student may bring concerns in a calm, reasonable manner to the attention of the teacher. It is at the discretion of the teacher on how to resolve the issue.
b. If the student is unsatisfied with the teaching of the course they may leave early but without refund
(9) COURSE RULES. To the extent that Client interacts with Prestige Dog Grooming School staff and/or other Prestige Dog Grooming School clients, Client agrees to at all times behave professionally, courteously, and respectfully with staff and clients. To the extent that Client attends Prestige Dog Grooming School ’ programs or has interaction with current clients, Client shall not market to or solicit clients of Prestige Dog Grooming School . Client agrees to abide by any Course Rules/Regulations presented by Prestige Dog Grooming School . The failure to abide by course rules shall be cause for termination of this Agreement. In the event of such termination, Client shall not be entitled to recoup any amounts paid and shall remain responsible for all outstanding amounts of the Fee.
(10) TERMINATION. In the event that Client is in arrears of payment or otherwise in default of this Agreement, all payments due hereunder shall be immediately due and payable. Prestige Dog Grooming School shall be allowed to immediately collect all sums from Client and terminate providing further services and products to Client. In the event that Client is in arrears of payments to Prestige Dog Grooming School , Client shall be barred from using any of Prestige Dog Grooming School ’ services/programs or access to products and current Program will be suspended until payment is resumed and current on payments. Client is allowed to be suspended for only two consecutive months before forfeiting their account. In the event of such termination, Client shall not be entitled to recoup any amounts paid and shall remain responsible for all outstanding amounts of the Fee and Prestige Dog Grooming School has the right to pursue the Fee through its collection processes.
1. Dropping out: If the student for any reason decides to leave the course before its end date, they may do so, but without refund or accreditation. They can, however, take the equipment included in the tuition fee. If a student has dropped out, been dismissed, or expelled from the course, they will not receive a certificate of completion,
(11) CONFIDENTIALITY. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information that: (a) is now or subsequently becomes generally available to the public; (b) Prestige Dog Grooming School or Client had rightfully in its possession prior to disclosure by the disclosing party; (c) Prestige Dog Grooming School or Client rightfully obtains from a third party. Prestige Dog Grooming School agrees not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information learned of through its transactions with Client, during discussion with Client, or otherwise, without the written consent of Client. Prestige Dog Grooming School shall keep the Confidential Information of the Client in strictest confidence and shall use its best efforts to safeguard the Client’s Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss and theft. To the extent that interacts with other clients, Client agrees information received by Client about other clients business or personal matters shall be considered Confidential Information and not be disclosed with the prior written consent of the disclosing party.
(12) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties, the Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. In the event of a dispute between the Parties, the parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, designed to disparage the other. The Client agrees that any public communications intending damage to Prestige Dog Grooming School ’ reputation will be billed at $250.00 per day, even if the client should choose to remove the comments at a later date. The Prestige Dog Grooming School reserves the right to pursue this compensation through its collection processes.
(13) INDEMNIFICATION. Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Prestige Dog Grooming School , Prestige Dog Grooming School ‘s officers, employers, employees, directors, related entities, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or use of the product(s), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Prestige Dog Grooming School , or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Client shall defend Prestige Dog Grooming School in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. Prestige Dog Grooming School recognizes and agrees that all of the Prestige Dog Grooming School ’ shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of Prestige Dog Grooming School.
(14) CONTROLLING AGREEMENT. In the event of any conflict between the provisions contained in this Contract and any marketing materials used by Prestige Dog Grooming School , Prestige Dog Grooming School ’ representatives, or employees, the provisions in this Agreement shall be controlling.
(15) CHOICE OF LAW/VENUE. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. The parties hereto agree to submit any dispute or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement to arbitration in the Province of Alberta, which arbitration shall be binding upon the parties and their successors in interest. Prestige Dog Grooming School is entitled to be reimbursed for all legal fees from the Client in order to enforce the provisions of this Agreement.
(16) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations and understandings, oral or written. This Agreement may be modified only by an instrument in writing duly executed by both parties.
(17) SURVIVABILITY. The ownership, non-circumvention, non-disparagement, proprietary rights, and confidentiality provisions, and any provisions relating to payment of sums owed set forth in this Agreement, and any other provisions that by their sense and context the parties intend to have survive, shall survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
(18) SEVERABILITY. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement, or any part of them, is hereafter construed to be invalid or unenforceable, the same shall not affect the remainder of such provision or any other provision contained herein, which shall be given full effect regardless of the invalid provision or part thereof.
(19) OTHER TERMS. Upon execution of This Agreement by signature below, the Parties agree that any individual, firm Prestige Dog Grooming School , associates, corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, divisions, subsidiaries, employees, Companies, heirs, assigns, designees or consultants of which the signee is an Prestige Dog Grooming School , officer, heir, successor, assign or designee is bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT.
(20) NON-COMPETITION Client agrees that after the date of training set out in this agreement, the Client shall not for a period of two (2) years, either directly or indirectly, alone or in conjunction with any other person, firm, association, corporation or other business enterprise whether as principal, agent, shareholder, director, officer, employee or in any other manner whatsoever carry on, engage in or be concerned with carrying on a dog grooming training business within the country of Canada. Client agrees they are not here as part of another existing dog grooming training, or with the intention to form a competing Dog Grooming School, to perform research or access trade secrets. If this portion of the agreement is required to be enforced, Client agrees Prestige Dog Grooming School is entitled to be reimbursed for all legal fees from the Client in order to enforce the provisions of this Agreement. Prestige Dog Grooming School and the Client further agree that the restrictions herein contained are reasonable and valid, and therefore waives all defenses to their strict enforcement including (without limitation) injunction. A facsimile, electronic, e-mailed, or original copy of this Agreement, with a written or electronic signature, shall constitute a legal and binding instrument.
(21) MEDIA RELEASE Client hereby releases their image, likeness, and voice for use in any marketing, promotional, or creative work Prestige Dog Grooming School wishes to use it for. Client agrees that all photos, recordings, and video may be used in full or in part in all media including but not limited to audio, video, Internet, print, and for any other purpose. Client consents their name, image, likeness and voice in connection with the distribution and promotion of Prestige Dog Grooming School . Client expressly releases Prestige Dog Grooming School from any and all claims they may have arising out of these materials and waive all rights to consideration for the use of any promotional material that contains the above.
(22) CREDENTIALS Credential requirements vary from region to region, and student is responsible for these, including any additional business registrations or health code compliance required by the region they practice in. Practicing without the appropriate credentials is solely at students’ risk. No special provisions or refunds will be made for students who don’t wish to comply with their regions’ specific requirements.
23) OTHER TERMS – The Parties agree that any individual, firm, Prestige Dog Grooming School, associates, corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, divisions, subsidiaries, employees, Companies, heirs, assigns, designees or consultants of which the signee is an Prestige Dog Grooming School, officer, heir, successor, assign or designee is bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT.
Schedule A – Agreed upon Dates of Training
Schedule B – Payment Terms & Conditions
Schedule A –
Start Date is….
In-person training days schedule is…
**Note: Days of training are subject to change with notice by Prestige Dog Grooming School
Schedule B –
Deposit paid on …..
Payments made on…
Paid in Full….